Oh,and I wish people would remember that parunts deserve gifts too. No one ever,ever,ever remembers us! So,in order to enjoy the day I actually treat myself to a special gift. This time I bought myself this amazing leather purse. Here it is!
Still,I have 5 other gifts that I would love to have. Here they are.
1. Stella Cucina Panini Maker. Okay,normally I am anti-appliance for any holiday but if you're going to buy an appliance I would LOVE for my choice to be this amazing Panini maker. I love late night sandwiches and this is just a great tool to have.
2. Babo Berry Primrose Gift set: I love Babo because the products are totally and completely natural. This set comes with smoothing shampoo and various other items,including an adorable stuffed bunny. How cute is that?
3. One Incredible Aunt Necklace. Isn't this beautiful? Every auntie needs to know she's awesome. Sometimes I think people don't appreciate it.
4. Barnes and Noble giftcard. This is a present that bookworm auntie,such as myself,would LOVE! It's a chance to pick off your readinglist and it works perfectly!
5. Just a simple thank you! This one probably would mean the most but from my prespective the parents of the kids that we call nephew,or niece,never,or at least hardly ever,understand the sacrifices we make in daily life. They get pissy and disrespectful and I think they occasionaly need to be reminded WE DON'T HAVE TO DO WHAT WE DO!